[Buffalo-pm] Reminder: Buffalo Perl Mongers July Meeting Is Tomorrow

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at panix.com
Wed Jul 9 23:28:55 CDT 2003

"Kevin Christopher" <bpm at binarymojo.net> writes:

> Jason Parker-Burlingham will give a presentation on CGI::Application.

The presentation is essentially ready; what would be very handy is
knowing whether or not I'll be able to use the projector (I seem to
recall Randal had one) and a borrowed laptop to show the slides.

A recent version of either Mozilla or Internet Explorer would be quite
sufficient.

I can do without but the presentation will surely suffer.

If someone on the list could let me know if this is possible I'd
really appreciate it, and I'm sure you will too!

jason
--
Stay up-to-date on what I'm doing lately:
                                 http://www.panix.com/~jasonp