[Buffalo-pm] looking for help

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 12:57:30 CST 2003

Can you please define volunteers? Will we be seeing the fruits of the labor, or simply act as a non-affilated helper?

-Dan

Brian Saltzman <brian.saltzman at adelphia.net> wrote:
Early stage, local Home Theater PC start-up is looking for programming
help working in C# and .net. Chance to work with Web Services, SQL
Server, Windows Messaging and more in software, also gain experience
with state of the art graphics cards, trans-code VGA to Y Pb Pr, S
video, IR remote control, surround sound and HDTV display on the
hardware side. Great opportunity to use perl and new software in an
application targeted towards an exciting growth market.

Currently we are looking for volunteers.

Please email resume if interested.