[Buffalo-pm] Rescheduled August Meeting!!!

Kevin Christopher bpm at binarymojo.net
Tue Aug 19 14:46:07 CDT 2003

OK: We will have a meeting at Alternative Brews this Thursday evening
(8/21) at 7:00 p.m. I hope that you'll be able to make it despite the
short notice.

Thursday, August 21, 2003
Alternative Brews
3488 Sheridan Drive, Amherst
7:00 p.m.

Scheduled topic: a discussion about Buffalo PM's bid for the YAPC::NA 2004
Conference.

Directions to Alternative Brews (Note: this is the bar, not the "Higher
Grounds" coffee house house nearby): Come into Amherst on the I-290. Exit
onto Millersport South. Drive through one set of lights at the second
lights turn right on Sheridan Drive (State 324). Alternative Brews will be
on the right, approximately 1/4 mile up the street.