[Buffalo-pm] User Management + Session Management

Vikas vvikas at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Aug 11 09:25:31 CDT 2003

Sorry but you cannot view it .. its running on internal network.

But its just a bunch of cgi programs (no mod_perl), just plain cgi ...

and we need to do that over and above all this ...basically this will help
data management for users.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Potozniak, Andrew wrote:

> Do you have the existing software up and running in a place that we could
> view it?

> Andrew Potozniak
> Administrative Computing
> Student Assistant
> State University of New York at Buffalo
>
> "All that is visible must grow beyond itself; extend into the realm of the
> invisible."  (TRON 1982)

Vikas