[Buffalo-pm] User Management + Session Management

Vikas vvikas at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Aug 10 12:17:30 CDT 2003

hi,

I am trying to implement a user management system for a web based software
using Perl/CGI. I have MySQL as the backend. After a brief study I guess
CGI::Session + Template Toolkit seems to be a good combination but the
user database design seems to have a lot of parameters. Can any one give
me pointers in the direction of developing this kind of system. I looked
at a software called BURP but not great help.

The system has user registration, login, quota, storage space etc.

Thanks.

Regards,
Vikas.