PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

prince haris princeharis171 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 07:21:15 CDT 2004

FROM: PRINCE HARIS
TEL: +27-83-532-5894
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.

                                        PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
Dear ,

My name is MR.PRINCE HARIS, the eldest son of E.M.HARIS,of ZIMBABWE. It
might be a surprise
to  you where I got your contact address, I got it from the South African
Information Network Online (SAINO)/South Africa Trade Centre.And it is
coming to you with good intention. During the
current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our
President,ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country,
he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party
members and their followers.

My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing
that he did not support the president’s political ideology, the president’s
supporters invaded my father’s farm burnt down everything, shot him and as a
result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after five days. And
after his death,  I with my younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe
for the safety of our lives to South-Africa.

BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which reads "(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH
TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF ($18.5,000,000=00). MILLION U.S DOLLARS
WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN  JOHANNESBURG
(SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON  EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY".  You
should solicit for  reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this
money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose.
I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with
the deposit code. your
mother has all the documents.  Take good care of your  mother and brother.

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family
depends on this money as much, I  will be very grateful if you can assist
us.  I with my younger brother are now living in South-Africa as POLITICAL
ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of  SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM
SEEKERS certain  financial rights to such huge amount of money .In view
of this, I cannot invest this money in South-Africa,  hence I am asking you
to assist me transfer this money  out of South-Africa for investment
purposes. For your  efforts, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total
fund, while 5% will be set aside for local an international expenses and 75%
will be kept for me and my family .

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done  will be conveyed to you
once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to
your urgent reply .For detailed information, please contact  me on my direct
line +27-83-532-5894,or my e-maiL address:princeharis171 at hotmail.com .

NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE  CONFIDENTIALITY AND
SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100%  RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE
HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

All the best,

PRINCE HARIS.
(FOR THE FAMILY)