[Brisbane-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting Oct 3rd, 6pm Jumbo Interactive

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Mon Oct 1 19:09:32 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:59:38 +1000
Mark Venz <mrkvnz+perl at gmail.com> wrote:
| G'day All,
|
| As we have only one speaker,
| Could people provide one-liners (and/or explanations) to provoke discussion?
|
| Also, if you're not using the meetup site, for attendance indication,
| could you let me know if you're attending,
| (for catering purposes).
| Meetup site:  http://www.meetup.com/BrisbanePM/events/82351852/
|
| Thanks,
|
| Mark

I wanted to go to the last meeting but was unable to attend.

This time I will be there.

Anthony Thyssen, Long Term Perl Programmer. SysAdmin at Griffith University.
  Author of the vector-real module (3d vector math operators) which links
with matrix-real, but ONLY if installed (optional).

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>