[Brisbane-pm] Announcing Perl-Mongers Meeting: Thurs Aug 23. from 6pm

Mark Venz mrkvnz+perl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:31:43 PDT 2012

G'day All,

Last minute notes I hope you get in time.

The building becomes more secure at 6pm.
Fortunately we're on the 1st floor -- so if we remember to check,
someone will have a look for stragglers.

Speakers:
 Chris Biggs, talking about Perl Modernity, and
 Andrew Whatson: talking about Event based Perl.

Thanks to all the RSVP'd, I look forward to meeting you all.

Mark