[Brisbane-pm] Announcing Perl-Mongers Meeting: Thurs Aug 23. from 6pm

Mark Venz mrkvnz+perl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:07:34 PDT 2012

G'day All,

Some months ago (almost 6, but who's counting), I asked about
starting regular meetings.
So apologises for the delay in getting to this.

I would like to announce a meeting on the Thursday the 23rd of Aug.,
from 6pm.

$work has offered the use of the boardroom, and will generously
provide refreshments.

The location is:
	Jumbo Interactive,
	Level 1, 601 Coronation Drv,
	Toowong

In the tradition of using long departed landmarks, the building
stands in the old Toowong Pool, halfway between The Regatta and the
RE, and the Toowong train station, and Regatta ferry stop.
Map: http://osm.org/go/ueD0y47M4-

There are two speakers arranged for the night, topic will be in a
future email.

Interest in presenting at subsequent meetings is most
welcomed. Those previously saying they would present; I'll be in
contact.

In the interests of catering, please reply either to me or the list.

On the RSVP note a question:
Are there any objections to adding the meeting(s) to www.meetup.com?

								Mark