[Brisbane-pm] Discount on Programming Perl course in Brisbane

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Apr 5 22:32:56 PDT 2010

G'day folk,

As mentioned last week we're running Programming Perl in Brisbane next week on
the 12th - 16th April and we'd love to host some of the Perl Mongers too.  If
you, or your colleagues would benefit from an extensive covering of Perl's
basics, please consider coming along.

If you can book before 10am tomorrow morning (Wednesday 7th April), and mention
Brisbane Perl Mongers, then we'll still give you a $1000 discount per person on
your course booking.  That brings the cost down to $2000 for 5 days.  (All
prices are GST inclusive).

The course is lots of fun, and I hope to see a booking from some of you soon!

	http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Brisbane.html

Thanks,

	Jacinta

PS I'll discuss catching up with you all in a separate post.

---------- more information -------------------

This 5 day course covers Perl's fundamentals to give an existing programmer
sufficient knowledge of Perl to work on most projects.

Specifically it covers:
         * Perl's variable types: scalars, arrays, hashes
         * Operators and functions
         * Conditional and looping structures
         * Subroutines
	* Advanced argument passing
         * Regular expressions
         * Writing and using modules (libraries)
	* module-starter
	* Testing your module
         * Perl objects
         * References and complex data structures
         * System interaction and security issues

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |