[Brisbane-pm] [H-GEN] OSDC Volunteers Needed

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Nov 3 04:52:46 PST 2009

G'day!

As OSDC is under a month away now, we're now on the home stretch for
getting the conference organised.

We need a few volunteers to help us with things like monitoring rooms
and managing the front desk. We have a few people already, but many
hands make light work.

The conference is from the 25th to the 27th of November (Wednesday to
Friday).

Do we have any Brisbane Perl Mongers who would be willing to donate their
time? Food will be provided, and you'll hopefully have the opportunities
to see some great talks. The conference is at the Bardon conference
center.

--
Regards,
Stephen Thorne