[Brisbane-pm] Just joined

Simon Haidley simonhaidley at internode.on.net
Mon Sep 8 23:11:35 PDT 2008

H Damien,

I can relate to being busy.  In fact my main reason for joining was in the
hope to connect with some other perl programmers that are interested in
doing some extra work.  We have predominately a mod_perl, Apache, CentOS
platform.  So, if anybody is looking for some homework, I'd love to hear
from you.

Regards,
Simon