[Brisbane-pm] Brisbane Perl Mongers activity

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue May 20 03:50:24 PDT 2008

G'day Damian,

Damian James wrote:

> This is a bit of an "is there anybody out there?" message.

Hi.  I'm Paul Fenwick.  Along with Jacinta, I run Perl Training Australia.
I don't live in Brisbane, but I like to visit.

> Would you come to Perl oriented technical events? Would you
> be interested in giving a talk at one? Would you come to social events?

Yes to all of the above, if I'm in town.  If I am in town, I can supply
talks on Perl and other matters until you all get sick of me.  ;)
Unfortunately, I don't know when that will be.  When I do, I'll be sure to
let you all know.

Cheerio,

	Paul

--