[Brisbane-pm] 2008 PM Census & local OSDClub

Damian James djames at thehub.com.au
Thu May 15 22:06:36 PDT 2008

I started to fill this out back when it came out... must have got
distracted, my apologies, I'll do that now.

I'm keen to get things happening in Brisbane too. I can even
volunteer a venue for events, with videoconferencing facilities and
other goodies, close to the CBD. I don't have a lot of time to co-
ordinate anything much, but some simple meetings could be a fine
thing. I recall the last time anything interesting happened with
Brisbane.pm it involved the folks from Trolltech - are you still around?

Cheers
Damian