[Brisbane-pm] Meeting next week? 18th or 19th March

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Mar 12 20:53:18 PDT 2008

Luke Aaron wrote:
> The 19th would be great. Meeting or beer sounds fine!

The 19th it is!  Now we just need a venue.

Paul's staying in Fortitude Valley right near Brunswick St Station.  I've just
found out that this means he's very comfortably near chinatown, and many great
restaurants.   If you have any suggestions in that region, that'd be extra cool.

Alternatively, while we were in town for OSDC last year, we went to a great
brewery just up the road from the Royal on the Park which had a great selections
of beers, so if someone wants to nominate it's name and address, that could be a
good option too.

Finally, should you know of a pub within the CBD or easy enough to access which
does both curries and good beer, Paul would be delighted to hear of it!

Please be aware that Paul's vegetarian, so it would be good to go somewhere
which has some vegetarian options.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |