[Brisbane-pm] Need some face-to-face help

Martin Jacobs martin_jacobs at optusnet.com.au
Mon Oct 1 03:35:52 PDT 2007

Hi Perlmongers,

I have got as far as I can with forums and websearches, and I would
really appreciate sitting down with somebody to trouble shoot some
basic steps.

In particular, I am having trouble installing Perl modules on my Mac
(its a Darwin system, apparently).  I have probably goofed up on some
very basic stuff, and I think that sitting down with someone with a
bit of knowledge will get me going in the right direction.  I'm not
trying to build anything special here, and I am trying to stick with
the 'standard' installation (Perl 5.8.6) rather than Activestate.
Ideally, I would end up with a step-by-step idiots guide to
installing Perl modules on an out-of-the-store Mac, using the Bash
shell and command line input.

Please email me if you can spend an hour or so with me in a week-day
evening. I'm willing to travel anywhere around Brisbane to suit,
though I live in Camp Hill. Other than my contacts on-line, I don't
know who to turn to for help.

Regards,
Martin
Visit my website...