[Brisbane-pm] coming to your town after SAGE-AU

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jun 7 10:32:47 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Sarah" == Sarah Smith <Sarah.Smith at trolltech.com> writes:

Sarah> Perhaps the evening of 1 Aug or 2 Aug would be a good time?

I'm game for anything, as long as it's not a "school night" (the night before
either of my two teaching days).  I'd lean towards the first though, as I want
to be sure to get a good sleep on the second because I'll be travelling BNE to
SYD to HNL to LAX.  Ugh. :)