[Brisbane-pm] reminder: PerlMongers get together next week

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jul 25 16:12:47 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Sarah" == Sarah Smith <Sarah.Smith at trolltech.com> writes:

Sarah>                (As long as Randals Sage-Au leg injury is not too bad)

Yes.  I'm taking it very easy.  It'd be even worse if I have to get from
Brisbane to LA on a very long Friday having the problem I've got now.

Oh, and apparently there are still last minute slots available for
the Learning Perl (Monday) and Intermediate Perl (Tuesday) classes
I'm teaching in town.  If you're interested, write me back, and I'll
forward your info to my contact.