[Brisbane-pm] OSDC 2007 in Brisbane!

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Feb 26 18:52:35 PST 2007

G'day Happy Perl People,

You would have heard a lot about the Open Source Developers' Conference from me
in 2004, 2005 and 2006.  But just in case you don't know, it's a community based
conference for developers who use or write open source.  The conference website
can be found at http://www.osdc.com.au/ with lots of general information at:
http://www.osdc.com.au/faq/index.html

If you didn't manage to get down to Melbourne to join in the fun in the last
three years, you now have an opportunity to go to it at home!  That's right, a
team from Brisbane lead by Arjen Lentz is running OSDC in Brisbane and I'm sure
he'd love your help.  OSDC was originally run by Melbourne Perl Mongers and has
had a strong Perl presence every year, I encourage you to keep up this trend and
help keep it a rocking conference.

If you're interested in being involved in any sense perhaps by helping organise
of if you have any good contacts for sponsors etc, please contact Arjen.  This
can be done by sending email to his first name at lentz.com.au.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |