[Brisbane-pm] Next meeting 7th June?

Damian James djames at thehub.com.au
Thu Apr 27 19:41:11 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I won't be attending the course, but I am in a position to offer a
venue for presentations, etc. QIMR, my employer, is in Herston,
reasonably close to the CBD. There are pubs nearby - Normanby,
Newmarket, the Valley - though none really in walking distance. The
QIMR social club does run a wet bar on Friday evenings. So a one-off
for a Wednesday would have to be strictly BYO, and a pub may well be a
better venue.

I'm pretty keen to start organising some more regular Brisbane PM
meetings, though, and the same venue is available for those. We do have
an IP-capable video-conferencing setup, so if other regional groups
have access to similar equipment it makes the possibility of joint
meetings very real.

Cheers,
Damian