[Brisbane-pm] brisbane-pm maintainership

Damian James djames at thehub.com.au
Thu Sep 8 09:38:34 PDT 2005

Hi All,

Just to follow up, I've taken control of the mailing list, and have
made the first obvious changes to the web page to bring it up to date.
I'm tempted to suggest a "meeting" at my house, probably involving beer
and pizza, but I'll wait till the sage conf is over before starting
floating dates.

Next steps, making a new website (everyone likes the banana logo?),
finding out what people here want, and what it might be possible to do.

Cheers,
Damian