[Brisbane-pm] Last night's meeting, call for comments

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Aug 23 00:58:25 PDT 2005

G'day everyone,

I hope you had a really great meeting last night and that you might consider
having another again sometime.  I've got a couple of requests that you might be
able to help me with.

1)  I'd love to hear your thoughts and descriptions of last night's meeting and
I think they'd be a good thing to record.  As such I invite you to add your
descriptions and thoughts about the meeting to:

	http://perl.net.au/wiki/Brisbane_Perl_Mongers/Meetings

If you were at last year's meeting and would like to add to that section as
well, please do.  If there have been any other meetings not listed on the page
feel free to add them.

It's a wiki, you're very welcome to add to any other pages that take your fancy.

2)  Paul forgot to request a volunteer to become the new, local Brisbane PM list
owner.  All this job requires is:
	* getting a perl.org account
	* looking after the mailing list (a few minutes each week)
	* updating the webpage if/when you feel it needs it.

I'm very happy to help walk you through any of the above if you have difficulties.

Perl.org who provides hosting for the PM websites and mailing lists prefer local
people to manage these things.  Both myself and your current list owner are too
far away to be representative of yourselves.

Any volunteers?

Once again, I hope you had a great meeting and I look forward to hearing about
many more.

All the best,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |