[BNE-PM] Introductory and Intermediate Perl courses

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Mar 18 21:07:24 CST 2004

G'day folk,

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, we're hoping to be running some beginner
level courses in Brisbane in about a month's time
	Intro - 22nd - 23rd April
	Inter - 30th April

This is just a quick reminder to let you know that the early bird discount
date is rapidly approaching.  If you know anyone who is intending to
attend these courses, please encourage them to book as soon as possible to
ensure they don't miss out.  If you're intending to attend then you should
probably do the same.

I thought I should also let you know that I'm the papers manager for
YAPC::AU (at least at the moment) so you'll probably be hearing from me
for a CFP soon.

Hope you're all having fun,

	Jacinta

PS - If the manager for this list is still receiving these emails could
you please contact me.  Thanks.

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |