[BNE-PM] Regarding that discount

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Mar 4 17:38:59 CST 2004

Hello again Brisbane PMers,

I've had a few people mention to me that they don't need the training I
mentioned in my previous message.  I know.  Chances are that most people
on this list already know Perl and joined this list hoping to meet with
other Perl professionals and get a chance to talk shop and improve on
their skills.  Perl Mongers don't tend to get a lot of strict beginners
joining.

That's okay.  We're generous with our discount.  If you tell your boss
that we'll give all your collegues an extra 5% discount because you happen
to be in Perl Mongers, and we get some bookings out of that, we're
delighted (and of course we'll give the discount).  I'm not going to check
the subscription list or anything.  Mention Brisbane PM, get 5% off.

I hope this clarifies a few things,

	Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |