[BNE-PM] Howdy & Perl courses

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Mar 4 12:11:02 CST 2004

Hello everybody,

Please don't fall out of your seats as you finally get email from the
Brisbane PM list.  It appears that our previous manager Gordon Fletcher
has left the country and this list has fallen into disuse.

Unless someone else wants to volunteer (and since I live in Melbourne
that's probably a good idea) I'm going to get Gordon to pass the admin
details for this list and the brisbane-pm webpage to me.

Anyway, I wanted to send this invite I wrote to you all last week, but I
realised that I'd never seen any traffic on this list and didn't know who
to send it to.  Oops.  Well now I know so without further ado: