[Brisbane-pm] Perl group dinner

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Aug 9 03:47:12 CDT 2004

G'day Brisbane.PM,

Robert McArthur wrote:

> I'm (very probably) in. I'm not a city-dinner person, so
> can't suggest anywhere there. If you're not in the city,
> let us know where you and Paul would be, and someone can
> probably suggest a good restaurant (I know Toowong and
> West End areas a bit).

I'll be at the SAGE-AU (www.sage-au.org.au) conference, which is being
held at the Bardon Centre, which is in Bardon.   I'm geographically
challenged the best of times, let alone knowing the layout of cities
other than my own, so I can't tell you where that is in relation to
anything else.  However it's apparently 6km from the Brisbane city centre.

If it helps in making a decision as to where we should go for dinner,
I'm rather partial to Indian food.

Cheers,

	Paul

--