[Brisbane-pm] Wow

Stuart Murnain stuart.murnain at qca.org.au
Thu Aug 5 02:35:02 CDT 2004

>I must say, I had no idea my response would evoke such a reaction.  I
had gained the wrong impression, somehow, that the Brisbane PM list was
effectively >devoid of people paying attention to it.

We pay attention, we're just shy ;-)

Has anyone been following the development of Perl 6?  Any opinions?

Regards,

Stu.
The information contained in this message and any annexure is
confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you have received this Email in error, please
notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 7
3222-0555 and destroy the original message.  Please note that
if you are not the intended recipient, no part of this
message may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses
or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on
other systems. We give no warranties in relation to these
matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an
email purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.