[Brisbane-pm] Introductions

Karen Bearkley karen_bearkley at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 18:43:39 CDT 2004

Hi there,

I've been coding in Perl for approx 8 years.  I caught
the Perl bug when was at CITEC and begged to be moved
from a COBOL environment to help develop the first
version of their Intranet.  I then moved o/s and was
lucky enough to score a two year contract with BBC
Online. Lots of Perl there, and some other very cool
stuff!  Once my visa ran out I moved home and now work
for Mincom in a Perl/ClearCase role.

It's great to see the list coming to life again :)

Cheers,
Karen

 --- Jacinta Richardson <jarich at perltraining.com.au>