[Brisbane-pm] Introductions

Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com
Mon Aug 2 23:02:17 CDT 2004

Hi.

I'm Chris. I guess you can see I work for Mincom =) I basically taught
myself Perl when I started here and ended up writing a few scripts to
actually benefit Mincom.

I think the biggest thing I have written was a script to parse SendMail
log files for a friend of mine who runs an ISP.

I like Perl. I wish I had more to do with it.

Cheers,
Chris Hadgis

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops.
On my desk, I have a work station.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.