[Brisbane-pm] Introductions

Cole, Ken (ABRC) ken.cole at smiths-aerospace.com.au
Mon Aug 2 21:38:50 CDT 2004

I'm game :)

I'm Ken and I am the IT Manager for the Asia Pacific region of a very
large Worldwide company.

We use Perl extensively in our web based business system written and
maintained here in Brisbane.

I am not involved in any way in the Perl community, if there is one, but
would like to be.

Therefore, I am very interested to see how many members there are on
this list so don't be shy.

Ken