[BNE-PM] Development Tools for Perl

David Bussenschutt d.bussenschutt at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Tue Dec 17 19:37:46 CST 2002

Well,
I do a fair bit of devel in Win32 land, and I really like the Activestate
perl developers kit...especially for allowing me to really easily make a
.exe from my perl program for other users without the luxury of perl on
their windows box.

Oh, and I use vim under unix (syntax highlighting and all), and under
windows, I use an editor with syntax highlighting for many things (best
for java) called "Jcreator"....or sometimes just use vim under unix , and
then scp it to my windows box.  ;-).

David.
David Bussenschutt        Email: D.Bussenschutt at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Senior Computing Support Officer & Systems Administrator/Programmer
RedHat Certified Engineer.
Member of Systems Administrators Guild of Australia.
Location: Griffith University. Information Technology Services
           Brisbane Qld. Aust.  (TEN bldg. rm 1.33) Ph: (07)38757079