[BNE-PM] What do you use Perl for?

Tony Obermeit tonyob at compuserve.com
Mon Aug 19 20:10:16 CDT 2002

My development is categorised in three areas, application development
(web/html applications with database (sql/oracle) back ends), build scripts
to support application development, ad-hoc scripts.  Previously I used perl
for all three of these areas, now I use java for application development,
ant for build scripts and perl for ad-hoc scripts.

cheers

Tony