[BNE-PM] meeting

David Bussenschutt d.bussenschutt at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Mon Aug 19 01:29:19 CDT 2002

So where was it going to be again...? I think I deleted that email by
mistake after seeing the words "stuffed camel"   ;-)

I got the Tuesday, 6:00pm thing, and I remember it'll involve drinking for
most (not me).  I just can't remember where ;-(

David Bussenschutt        Email: D.Bussenschutt at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Senior Computing Support Officer & Systems Administrator/Programmer
RedHat Certified Engineer.
Member of Systems Administrators Guild of Australia.
Location: Griffith University. Information Technology Services
           Brisbane Qld. Aust.  (TEN bldg. rm 1.33) Ph: (07)38757079

"Mike Bissett" <paran01d at operamail.com>
Sent by: owner-brisbane-pm-list at pm.org
19/08/2002 04:10 PM