[BNE-PM] A Welcome

Stuart Murnain stuart.murnain at qca.org.au
Thu Mar 29 19:49:31 CST 2001

Hello fellow perl-mongers,

My name is Stuart.  I work at the Queensland Competition Authority.
I use Perl for cgi and asp, sys admin type tasks and database manipulation.
I recently got some work munging futures transactions into various time
series with Perl.

Nice to see some activity on the Brisbane perl mongers list  :-)

Regards,

Stu.

--------------------------------
Stuart Murnain
IT Officer
Queensland Competition Authority
Level 19, 12 Creek St
Brisbane QLD 4000
Phone: (07) 3222 0528
Fax:   (07) 3222 0599
stuart.murnain at qca.org.au
--------------------------------

The information contained in this message and any annexure is
confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you have received this Email in error, please
notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 7
3222-0555 and destroy the original message.  Please note that
if you are not the intended recipient, no part of this
message may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses
or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on
other systems. We give no warranties in relation to these
matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an
email purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.