[BNE-PM] A Welcome

Gordon Fletcher G.Fletcher at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 18:12:23 CST 2001

Hello to all the new members to the group over the recent weeks.

I thought it might be appropriate to send a _short_ message as the
traffic on the list has been extremely quiet of late. Although I suspect
that this is partly a result of the extra security that pm.org has placed
on the list I keep getting asked to approve spam from Indian
micro-electronics companies!

For those of you who are new perhaps posting a quick bio of yourself and
your interests would help everyone know who's around.

The list is always open to suggestions - actual meetings and other
activities that might be Perl oriented.

The forum is open - we're all listening (so to speak).

Gordon