[BNE-PM] Another position (with me!)

Gordon Fletcher G.Fletcher at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Wed Jan 19 17:24:11 CST 2000

Hi all

The only postings lately seem to have been positions vacant.
Anyway - I won't buck the trend.

The company I'm with, Blue Chip Software, is trying to find
a 'Perl Type' to work with me on a meta-search engine and a web email
portal. It is primarily a Perl/HTML position working with MySQL and DBI.
There is also some graphics work.

We've advertised this a bit but so far nothing really appropriate.

The plan is to list the company this year and to really make a go of it.
The money is there it is really just finding someone with the right sort
of skills.

If you're interested email me. If you know someone please pass it on.
If you know someone who is interested in getting into this area who has
a basic skills set I'd be interested to hear too (I prepared to train
someone at this stage.)

Hope to hear from you (or someone).

Gordon

ps. You get to work in Cavill Avenue in Surfers (and that is an adventure
in itself). You also get to negotiate your wage.