[BNE-PM] Maybe its me

Gordon Fletcher G.Fletcher at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Sat Oct 16 19:10:07 CDT 1999

I've just received a couple of messages re: the relationship between
Melbounre.pm and Woodlane (they are less than complimentary). I won't
forward them to the whole list but if you are interested I will send them
on privately. The Melbourne.pm people are clearlu unhappy campers.

Another thought - if we are all 'geekwear' fans perhaps we could come up
with a specifically Brisbane.pm effort. I've some contacts for
screenprinting/printing and  I believe that the *.pm groups have
permission to use the Camel (I'll need to check this). We could do this on
a cost recovery basis (I can cough up the initial cash for printing etc.)
Good publicity for getting new members too...

Yet another thought (YAT) - It is probably time that we gathered up some
more details about ourselves either for private circulation among the
group and/or a more public set of information for the website (when I sort
out my passwrd problems!). I was thinking initially  something fairly pro
forma. It would be particularly useful for knowing who to ask for advice
(and who should review what?).

Gordon