[BNE-PM] More O'Reilly stuff.

Bradley Marshall bmarshal at plugged.net.au
Thu Oct 14 22:25:09 CDT 1999

> I'll put my hand up to geekwear as well.

Me too!  </obMeToo>  I'm sure there's no-one out there that
would _object_ to geekware. :)

> Alternately a meeting could solve the problem in one swop and save me some
> postage. I'm probably most available on a Friday afternoon/early evening
> if that is of any use as a starting point. Maybe a cafe (I'll even make a
> booking - promise) or some other venue (The city TimeZone? but _surely he
> jests_?).

Friday afternoons are good for me mostly - maybe I'll actually
be able to come along this time.

> The woman from Woodslane also emailed back. Our developing interest in
> Geekwear has been noted... She also indicated a willingness to occasional
> provide review copies and to offer special deals on the O'Reilly products.

My boss, David Wood, wrote ``Programming Internet Email'', which
some of you might have seen - it does have a section on Perl
in it.  I might be able to get him to come along for a chat,
or something - he's usually pretty busy tho.  Any interest?

Thanks,
Brad
--
Bradley Marshall