[BNE-PM] Perl comp .. with prizes =)

Shane Brown s1.brown at qut.edu.au
Wed Nov 17 22:01:00 CST 1999

At 01:40 PM 11/18/99 +1100, El Ramon wrote:
>Okay people,
>
>We need a competition ..
>
>I have a Perl Magnetic Poetry Kit to give away to the winner
>of the ????? competition.
>
>My thought:
>
>The most amazing useless perl (script|program) ever
>The Maup?e Competition

WooooHooo...I'm a freakin' shoe-in. All of my scripts
more than fit the criteria; oh crap...apart from that amazing
bit. Could we perhaps arrange a second stream of the competition
aimed at both mind numbingly useless and immediately
transparent scripts? I guess not.

...hoping that it's all going to go *click* one day.
Shane Brown                    s1.brown at qut.edu.au
School of Management/ACSM           (07) 3864 2790
Queensland University of Technology        Z913,GP
"All Hail Punchy the Robot"