[BNE-PM] [brisbane-perl] Re: Nov 99 Meet

Tony O'Hagan tohagan at opcom.com.au
Mon Nov 15 18:04:54 CST 1999

Looks like the only way to add new poll options is to delete the poll and
create a new one.  Yuk!
I've sent a winge to eGroups to add the feature.

I'm happy to create the new poll but I don't want to have to keep doing it.
So ... if anyone has further suggestions please send them before
3pm today so we can finalise the poll options.  (Aditya, you will have to
vote again on the new poll)

BTW, what date/time did people have in mind to add to the calendar ?

Cheers,
Tony O'H.

P.S.  Would anyone else like to be an eGroup moderator ?
      Perhaps someone who's been in the group for a while and knows
everyone.

P.P.S. Sorry for the typo yesterday.
       I did mean "I hope I'm *NOT* ruffling too many feathers by setting up
this eGroup".

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/brisbane-perl/?m=1