[BNE-PM] QUT Campus Club

Gordon Fletcher G.Fletcher at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Sun Nov 14 19:01:10 CST 1999

I just called the campus club - yes members and guests only. However,
membership is only $6 and you don't have to be a student.

The catch  -there's always a catch - because the campus is winding down
they are only going to be open until 6pm this week and then only for lunch
next week and then not at all.

However, during the uni semester it is still relatively quite in the
evenings and they are open until 9pm in the latter part of the week - so
maybe we could think about this for next year.

I suppose the upshot is - next suggestion please.
Gordon