[BNE-PM] Playing the meeting tag game

Brad Marshall bmarshal at plugged.net.au
Tue May 18 00:53:22 CDT 1999

Hi all,

> It looks like we're up for two sessions - one lunchtime and one evening.
>
> How does an initial lunch at an 'Irish' pub in the city on a Friday sound?

Lunchtime in the city is generally out for me, as I work at St Lucia - maybe a meeting at UQ sometime? :)

> We could follow that up with an afternoon/evening thing say a coffee shop
> after work on a Friday (city again I suppose)?

An after work meeting in the city would be fine for me.

> The suggestion of a weekend could be good for a change too maybe outside
> of the city (although West End type places get pretty busy then).

If we can't find anywhere else, Humbug
(http://www.humbug.org.au/) the local Unix group, meets every
2nd Saturday at UQ - I'm sure we can get some space there,
if necessary.

Thanks,
Brad
--