[BNE-PM] A meeting?

Tony Irvine Tony.Irvine at env.qld.gov.au
Thu May 6 23:16:39 CDT 1999

Gordon Fletcher wrote:
> >From what I have read about other PM groups they often choose to meet in
> eating or drinking places. So does anyone have any suggestions or locales
> (ie city, west end, ??). We have people from ISPs, unis and government so
> timing may also be tricky. If people throw some suggestions around I can
> arrange any bookings etc that might be needed.

I would be interested in a meeting and I am pretty flexible about
times/places. If we had a lunch time meeting it would have to be in the
city for me to make it but in the evenings I am happy to drive to a
mutually convenient place.

Just as an idea, how about lunch or dinner at one of the 'Irish pubs' in
the city?

Tony
--
Tony Irvine