An Intro

Andrew Pollock apollock at bit.net.au
Thu Apr 8 21:30:47 CDT 1999

> anyone else? .. I have no great perl wisdoms at the moment ...
> but I am sure
> I shall.

My name's Andrew Pollock, and I'm the Technical Manager of Brisbane Internet
Technology, a fair sized ISP in the Brisbane area.

I'm also a bit of a wannabe developer, hence my interest in Perl. I use Perl
under Unix for most system administration type stuff, CGI scripts, some
funky SNMP/database integration.

I also use Perl a little bit under Windows NT for more of the same...

I've never written a Perl module before, and I don't know anything about C
(it scares the hell out of me).

Andrew

----
Andrew Pollock          Technical Director
apollock at bit.net.au     http://staff.bit.net.au/apollock
Brisbane Internet Technology Pty Ltd.