[Brazosvalley-pm] Brazos Valley Perl Mongers Revival

Herb Nowell herb.nowell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 09:42:40 PST 2010

Last year I got myself listed as leader of the Brazos Valley Perl
Mongers and I'm ready to revive the group.

If you are in the College Station/Bryan Texas area or a reasonable
drive please join us at the GSC building on the Texas A&M Campus at
7pm, April 7, 2010.

I am open for topics at this point.  I think this first meeting will
be as much about restarting the group and goals beyond a specific
presentation.  That said, I will have a short presentation available.

--
Herbert H. Nowell

"...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee." - John Donne