[Brazosvalley-pm] free book for writing a review

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 15 07:47:58 PDT 2006

If anyone wants to write a review and a free copy of "Ubuntu Linux for
Non-Geeks", let me know and I'll get Marsee to send it to you.  I
believe it's only for one book, so first come first served.

>From O'Reilly:

***Looking for Slashdot and Amazon Reviewers for No Starch's "Ubuntu
Linux for Non-Geeks" If you or one of your group members can write a
review, let me know. I'll send you a copy right away.

Jeremy

Jeremy Fluhmann
Programmer/Analyst
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
979-845-8893
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.