[Brazosvalley-pm] Perl banned from competition - 1997

Ray Morris support at bettercgi.com
Wed May 24 01:10:20 PDT 2006

    Remind's me of a (mis)quote -

    A good C programmer can write a Perl interpreter,
but a good Perl programmer can write a C pretty
printer before the C programmer is half way done
declaring variables.

    The original quote was C versus VB, but I figure
it applies.  I don't recall if that was Bruce McKinney
or Dan Appleman who said that ...
--
Ray B. Morris
support at bettercgi.com