[Brazosvalley-pm] Next meeting

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Thu May 18 10:10:34 PDT 2006

Monthly Meeting Location:

Does anyone know of a place (company, office building, etc.) that would
be willing to provide us with a monthly meeting location?  As with
anything, we could provide a 'sponsorship' link on our home page.  I
know MicroAge has provided some other groups with meeting space, but I'm
not sure where else in the area would do this.  I'll do some searching
this weekend and see if I come up with anything.

I'm planning on having the next meeting early-, to mid-June, as long as
we can find a meeting location.  I'm still working on recruiting new
members, so if anyone knows of some other people that might be
interested, please direct them to the website
(http://brazosvalley.pm.org <http://brazosvalley.pm.org/> ) and have
them join the mailing list.  I'm using the mailing list to keep track of
our numbers.  I know that not everyone on the list is local, but I can
kind of pick those people out.  I think at least two of the people that
were at the social meeting aren't on the list yet (Chris - BioPerl girl,
and James - new Perl guy), but I'm going to try and remember at the next
meeting to make sure everyone knows about the list if they're not on it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

http://brazosvalley.pm.org <http://brazosvalley.pm.org/>

Jeremy Fluhmann
Programmer/Analyst
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
979-845-8893
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.