[Brazosvalley-pm] Meeting tonight at Chilis

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Wed May 17 06:29:30 PDT 2006

> I am new to this group, let me introduce myself. I am a programmer
> analyst working in the TAMU Libraries and write some Perl scripts
> although for the most part my work is in PHP. I am quite new to Perl -
> started using it only in the past year and am glad that I can pick
your
> brains :)

Welcome to the group, Prabha!  I'm the Programmer/Analyst for the
Memorial Student Center at TAMU.

> I would have liked to attend today's meeting but have something else
> planned at that time. Will join you folks next time. A special thanks
> Jeremy for setting up this group.

Thanks!  I'm going to be working on setting up the next meeting for the
first part of June.  It'll probably be at an office building or meeting
room somewhere.  I want to get a better sense for what people are
interested in so that I can have a better idea of what future meeting
topics might be.

Again, welcome to the group!

Jeremy