[Brazosvalley-pm] First meeting

Ray Morris support at bettercgi.com
Tue May 9 16:22:38 PDT 2006

> I'm not sure what the headcount will be for the first
> get together next Monday (5/10)

    According to my calendar, Monday 5/10 won't happen
until 2010.  We ARE talking about next Monday, 2006-05-15,
correct?  For the real Perl geeks, that's 1150416000 CST,
AKA 0b1000100100100011111010010000000 CST. ;)
--
Note - So that we can better serve you, please mention
the  site name or URL that you are referring to in all emails.

Ray B. Morris
support at bettercgi.com

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/